Support CFAC’s important mission.
Have Rob speak at your event! More >>
Supporting Climbing For A Cure
There are four ways you as an individual or an organization can be involved in supporting Climbing For A Cure and receiving the rewards of supporting a worthy cause. They include:
- Direct Monetary Support
- Gear and Equipment Support
- Providing of Specialized Services
- Get Invoved in our Community Programs
For a inquiries concerning sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com or at 408-313-1254.
Direct Monetary Support
Direct monetary support is the most effective way to lay down the foundation to help CFAC accomplish its goals and is the simplest way for any individual or organization to become involved.
You contribution will help fund CFAC's mission in its Cancer Awareness Speaking Program and its Project Partners. You may make a contribution online through our secure Donation credit card link.
Gear and Equipment Support
Gear and equipment support is important in facilitating the practicalities of the CFAC's climbs. This type of support would directly involve a company which manufactures, distributes or can provide gear or equipment that the team could use which we will request. An example yet not exhaustive list of support could include:
- Required travel, trekking and climbing equipment and clothing
- Electronic communication devices such as satellite phones, walkie talkies and portable lap-top computers
- Support Stuffs such as dehydrated and energy type foods, photographic and video equipment including film and batteries
- Free secured lease or loaning of electronic equipment such as cameras, video equipment, lap top computers, satellite phones, walkie-talkies and respective support items, batteries, chargers, etc.
If you find that you can offer something that is not requested, please contact me to see if it would be suitable for the Expedition. A detailed expedition equipment list for individual members and the team can be reviewed to determine the suitability of a possible contribution.
Provision of Specialized Services
Providing specialized services involves an organization that has a market specific service it can provide to CFAC's needs. Examples are:
- Media/Press - print and articles on the Expedition
- Press releases and cable or television promotion of the Expedition
Provision of specialized services can encompass a wide spectrum of contributions. If you find that you can offer something that is not requested, please contact us to see if it would be suitable for CFAC.